Many customer asked ,why the carbon fiber wheels is expensive than aluminium wheels.Why i choose carbon wheels and give up aluminium?Here is my ideas:
Aerodynamic benefits. The biggest appeal of upgrading to a carbon fibre wheels is the aerodynamic advantage over a box section aluminium rim. There is plenty of wind tunnel data (if you want to believe it) from the leading manufacturers showing that carbon wheels reduce drag significantly. If you’re racing, whether against the clock in a time trial, or in a road race, carbon deep section wheels will make a noticeable difference at higher speeds.
Lightweight. Building a deep section rim in aluminium would result in a very heavy wheel. Carbon is simply much lighter and is the reason it's the material of choice for aero wheels. The lightest carbon fibre wheels have tubular rims, and can be exceptionally light: Lightweight does a set that are 940g for the pair! If you’re a climber and want your bike to be as light as possible, carbon fibre tubular are the way to go, provided you’re happy to glue your tyres to the rims. The stiffness to weight ratio is also better than aluminium wheels.
Ride quality and performance. Good carbon fibre wheels can transform the ride of a bike. Stiffness is greater than an aluminium wheelset so for powerful riders, sprinting and out-of-the-saddle climbing, this attribute can make a clear difference to how the bike feels, with a more responsive nature. Some carbon fibre wheels also provide a smoother ride over rough road surfaces as well.
It looks great. Don't underestimate how important this is. You’ve got to admit, there is just something undeniably appealing about the way a sleek road bike looks when rolling on a pair of deep section carbon wheels. While many might not admit it, many invest in carbon wheels mainly because of the appearance.
We provide carbon rims made with toray carbon material.It will be more stable.
- Edge System
- Edge System Structure
- Edge System Function
- Edge System Vision Exploration
- The Difference Between Gravel And Gravel
- Cycling Tire History
- Tire Size
- Tire Manufacturing Process
- Bicycle Accessories
- What Is ERD ?
- Clincher Tubular And Tubeless
- Is The Carbon MTB Wheel Set To Use A Hidden Hol...
- What Are The Advantages Of Carbon Fiber Rims?
- How To Choose A Road Wheel Wheelset
- The Wheel Group Said: The Carbon Road Wheel Set...
- Which Carbon Cost Is The Bicycle Carbon Wheel V...
- Everyone Can Master The Daily Carbon Wheel Test...
- Teach You Not To Take A Detour, Choose The Most...
- What Is The Difference Between The Road Wheel Set?