Effective Rim Diameter (ERD) is the diameter on which you want the ends of the spokes to lie. Most people prefer it near the end of the spoke nipple.It is very important to wheels builder.Used to confirm the spokes length before build wheelset.As below:
- Edge System
- Edge System Structure
- Edge System Function
- Edge System Vision Exploration
- The Difference Between Gravel And Gravel
- Cycling Tire History
- Tire Size
- Tire Manufacturing Process
- Bicycle Accessories
- Clincher Tubular And Tubeless
- Is The Carbon MTB Wheel Set To Use A Hidden Hol...
- What Are The Advantages Of Carbon Fiber Rims?