The mountain bike races are divided into 3 categories: Downhill Event and Dual Slalom are the same as ski races.
The name project is very similar - the former is the rider sliding down a downhill track and then calculating the shortest time to complete the winner. In the latter case, two riders simultaneously descended on two parallel downhill slopes and leaped over the slope with a zigzag side. The first to arrive was victory. As for the Cross-Country, as its name implies, it is carried out in the natural environment of the wild. The length of the race is usually about 16 to 24 kilometers, of which no less than 1/4 of the track is without any artificial repairs. The tricks of all competitions are just right along the established track, avoiding treacherous roads.
- Edge System
- Edge System Structure
- Edge System Function
- Edge System Vision Exploration
- The Difference Between Gravel And Gravel
- Cycling Tire History
- Tire Size
- Tire Manufacturing Process
- Bicycle Accessories
- Mountain Bike Sports Overview
- Mountain Bike
- Bicycle Flywheel
- Bicycle Main Accessories
- What Are The Advantages Of Carbon Fiber Rims?
- 38mm VS 50mm Carbon Wheels
- Why Carbon Wheels？
- What Is ERD ?
- Clincher Tubular And Tubeless
- Is The Carbon MTB Wheel Set To Use A Hidden Hol...