Everyone can master the daily carbon wheel test method
1. Rotate the carbon rail wheel to rotate, and observe whether there is left and right swing (transverse deformation) from the top, and see if there is any up and down jump (radial deformation) from the side.
2. Each pair of tires has some ridges on the outside of the sidewall to observe whether it is installed. If the ridges and rims are not parallel, the tires need to be reinstalled.
3. Hold the brakes and try to swing left and right to see if the wheel set is easily rocked by the power of your fingers.
4, the brake side should be smooth and uniform, no obvious dents, bumps or cracks, need to pay attention to any suspicious depression in the brake area.
5. Squeeze the spokes on each side, the tension should be uniform, and record all spokes where abnormalities, looseness, or breakage occur.
6, the brake pads will have a "safety line" to remind the user of the degree of wear of the brake pads, when approaching or has exceeded the safety line, need to replace the brake pads, but also check the brake pads for embedded debris or wear and Not uniform.
7. The cracks in the hub or the rim need to be carefully discovered, because these cracks do not show up in the early stage, and no one can stand it if they come to a big one.
8. Remove the wheel set and quick release. Turn the hub of the hub with your thumb and forefinger. The hand feels free and smooth, not rough.
- Edge System
- Edge System Structure
- Edge System Function
- Edge System Vision Exploration
- The Difference Between Gravel And Gravel
- Cycling Tire History
- Tire Size
- Tire Manufacturing Process
- Bicycle Accessories
- Teach You Not To Take A Detour, Choose The Most...