Bicycle accessories are the collective name for all parts and accessories of the bicycle body. According to the body's large structural frame can be divided into: frame, tire, ankle parts, fork assembly, chain, flywheel and other major categories.
Of the 25 accessories such as bicycle frames, tires, pedals, brakes and chains, the basic components are indispensable. Among them, the frame is the skeleton of the bicycle, and the weight of people and goods it receives is the largest. According to the work characteristics of each accessory, it can be roughly classified into a guiding system, a driving system, and a braking system.
- Edge System
- Edge System Structure
- Edge System Function
- Edge System Vision Exploration
- The Difference Between Gravel And Gravel
- Cycling Tire History
- Tire Size
- Tire Manufacturing Process
- Bicycle Components
- What's The Difference Between Fiber Weaves UD, ...
- Wheel Development And Evolution
- Wheel Origin
- Vehicle Type
- Mountain Bike Development Prospects
- Mountain Bike Development
- Mountain Bike Sports
- Mountain Bike Sports Overview